Life With Triplets

Life with Triplets is never boring. They conspire, grow and get into anything and everything! Luckily for them, they're cute.

Name:
Location: New Jersey, United States

Saturday, August 12, 2006

It's Crying Time Again....

Picture it: 3:30 am, a quickly aging Italian mommy is awoken by the shrieks of her youngest being brought into her bedroom by her loving hubby (no flames for the hubby). William decided that he wanted to be awake and wanted ONLY me. It wasn’t quite as bad as Evan’s antics two nights ago when he insisted on sleeping across my throat. Bruce brought Will downstairs by 4 and got him to sleep after a little while. Unfortunately, it hurt Bruce’s back because Will did not want Bruce to lay down.

Anyway, I got to go out today sans babies! Woo Hoo! Mom picked me up this morning, we went out for a nice, leisurely breakfast at Turning Point, and then did some much needed/dreaded bra shopping for me. Due to a potentially mixed audience and knowing not too much has to be said to the ladies, I’ll just say I eventually bought something. This afternoon, though, we were treated to super cranky babies for unknown reasons.

Bruce wants me to write about the actual birth of the boys, their hospital stay and our crazy foray into opening our own company. I’m looking to do that maybe for their 18-month birthday next week.

Oh, Bobby is identifying up and down and doing a ton of “talking.” His walking is getting more and more steady, too! Will and Evan are practically running and are chatting away as well. I’m also happy to report that they can identify some colors now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home