Life With Triplets

Life with Triplets is never boring. They conspire, grow and get into anything and everything! Luckily for them, they're cute.

Name:
Location: New Jersey, United States

Sunday, September 03, 2006

My Brain Washed Babies

Bruce was hoping against hope that their first word would be, "Spitfire." I tried and tried to explain to him that "Spitfire" was a little difficult for a baby to say, but he held on to his dream until they said, "da da."

Not to be outdone, I believe that he has been secretly brainwashing them with airplanes whenever I'm not looking-and sometimes when I am. He has them so hooked that every morning when he gets them from their cribs, they point up at the Spitfires in their room, wave and blow them kisses.

1 Comments:

Blogger ilyse said...

Haha that is too funny!

6:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home