Life With Triplets

Life with Triplets is never boring. They conspire, grow and get into anything and everything! Luckily for them, they're cute.

Name:
Location: New Jersey, United States

Sunday, November 05, 2006

4 Weeks and Counting

As of today, we are 4 weeks from our trip to Vegas!! I'm getting really excited as we are now starting to consider new homes. By we I really mean me, but I digress. I'm now toying with taking them to Disney Land. Then again, I'm always toying with the idea of taking them to a Disney park! Evan, though, has become such a HUGE Mickey Mouse fan, that it's near impossible for me to not take them. In fact, Mom bought them all Mickey Mouse dolls at the Disney Store on Halloween, and all Evan has been saying is, "Mickey, Mickey, Mick." For several days he wouldn't be without it!

Halloween went by fairly unremarkable. The boys weren't really dressed up because they had been sick, and I wasn't going to buy costumes for a quick trip to the mall which is where we ended up. I had nothing Halloween to dress in-not even anything orange, but Mom came dressed in a Halloween sweatshirt. Honestly, I felt like a really sucky Mommy.

Here are some new things. I have been taking the boys to a story time at the library. They seem to really like it. Evan loves the books and takes tons off the shelves (eek!). It's the sheer excitement of the place. It thrills me. I had been trying to put the books back, but Evan's godfather (a librarian) has informed me that most librarians would rather that you not put the books back. Now I can leave them out without the guilt, and it also leaves me time to chase Bobby who loves to wander around the library meeting people and going where he shouldn't (like behind the circulation desk).

1 Comments:

Blogger Tina / Anxious Changer said...

Yeah - 4 weeks! I am so glad you are getting excited (not that you weren't before now ;) ).

No big thing if you didn't dress the boys up this year - Chris wouldn't even come close to wearing his costume last year anyway. :)

7:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home