Life With Triplets

Life with Triplets is never boring. They conspire, grow and get into anything and everything! Luckily for them, they're cute.

Name:
Location: New Jersey, United States

Friday, November 24, 2006

9 Days and Counting

Yep, we're into the single digits now, folks! We have our realtor meeting us only certain days, and now I just have to book the rental car. I'm not sure how the boys are feeling about the trip, but I'm keeping them updated on the countdown. Just in case they forget, every time I see a plane I tell them that we are going bye-byes on an airplane very soon.

Black Friday worked out nicely for them. I just want to know where the hell the other people were! Value City was selling a train table for $49.99, and there were plenty of them! The highways were empty, and except for the check out line in Kohl's, there wasn't much of a crowd. Mom says that she thinks my aunt was helping out a bit!

Other than that, Thanksgiving was nice and quiet. The boys got to spend some time with their Great Grandmother as well as the beloved Na-Na and Pop. They enjoyed Na-Na's good cooking, too.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

Glad you had a good thanksgiving. I went shopping this weekend too and there wasn't much going on- well not like I thought at least.

WOW time is flying. May you have a safe and easy time moving. :)

7:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home