Life With Triplets

Life with Triplets is never boring. They conspire, grow and get into anything and everything! Luckily for them, they're cute.

Name:
Location: New Jersey, United States

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Cookies!

When does the boring Mommy gene kick in? I noticed it particularly yesterday morning. My mom came in with a yummy loaf of Italian bread for us and three shamrock cookies for the boys. Now, the old me would have broken open the bag and fed the boys cookies immediately (I probably would have even given it to them as breakfast). The boring Mommy me, though, immediately thought, “Great! They can have the cookies after lunch if they eat nicely.” Then I thought about the mommy thought and was shocked at myself for having changed into a mommy so completely. For a moment, I almost wavered and gave them cookies. They did have breakfast already at least. The after lunch rule stuck.

As a side note, we happily have Baby TV back. Our satellite TV people tried to make it a pay station, but it apparently didn’t work out for them. It’s baby friendly programming full of learning and parent tips for actively watching with said baby(ies). The boys are enjoying their morning milk and watching it now. Welcome back Baby TV!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Tina / Anxious Changer said...

Amazing how quickly we change to raise our kids right!!! Welcome to boring mommy-dom!!

I never heard of Baby TV! We have digital cable, which may explain the lack of knowledge...

8:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home