Life With Triplets

Life with Triplets is never boring. They conspire, grow and get into anything and everything! Luckily for them, they're cute.

Name:
Location: New Jersey, United States

Monday, February 19, 2007

Disney World!!!

Day 4-Dreams Really Do Come True
When I woke up, I was bursting. I’d been dreaming of this day for years. It was the day I’d take my babies to Mickey. But, as usual, the day was not to go smoothly. As we tried to get them ready, the boys struggled with us. I imagine that every time we lead them towards the car they think we’re back in for a long journey. They even went as far as blasphemy (“No Mickey!”). My heart broke.

I plotted our route into the Kingdom as if we were headed to uncharted territory. We headed out, and once more, when they saw the sign came, “Diney World.” My hopes ran high once more. I purchased our tickets and we headed for the monorail at the boys’ request.

We pointed out the various sights. They were too short to see them, but we pointed them out anyway. Once we got through the gates, we saw Chip and Dale. They were excited. Jackpot!! Then, I was walking right down the middle of Main Street USA with my babies! I sang. They hid their little faces. We paid way too much for some food, and continued on. We headed towards Mickey’s house!

They ran through Mickey’s house to see him. There was almost no wait. As we got through the door, Bobby went under the velvet ropes and began waving and saying “Hi!” repeatedly to Mickey. This was worth the entire cost of the tickets! We got to the main mouse and they stared in awe. They felt right at home as if Mickey was there just for them. They exchanged low 5’s and sat down. That’s how our picture was taken.

We made it to Fantasy Land next. That’s where our excitement began. We parked the strollers and headed to Peter Pan’s flight. I turned back to put the diaper bag back on the strollers. Evan and Will tangled around Bruce. Evan somehow got a bloody lip. I took him back to the stroller for “medicine.” All was right with the world again. Evan, Will and I rode together. Bruce and Bobby followed in another boat. Evan and Will took the ride okay, but Bobby got freaked out by Hook. When we got off the ride, Bobby was crying hard. We were greeted by a friendly lady who informed us that we were a special family of the day.

Holy crap! I thought that we had won the night in the castle!!!! It turned out that we had won magical moments lanyards. I was thrilled to be one of the winners, and I did my very best to not look disappointed. It was a very cool thing!

Then, we rode Small World. The boys LOVED it. Then, after we got off, Bobby ran ahead of me and into a woman. We hit his little head on the ground. We shuffled him off to First Aid as quickly as possible. He was fine, but has a nice scrape on his head and a black eye.

The last piece of excitement came as I was getting us lunch. Someone tried to move Bobby’s stroller. Bruce was irate. Disney Security removed the offender.

The rest of the day went by fairly un-noteworthy. The boys got a little cranky and we went back to the villa to prepare for our real estate adventure the next day.

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Oh my, what an adventure! Glad you, Bruce and the boys had a good time (minus the injuries)! I'm hoping when the boys get older to take them there.

3:29 PM  
Blogger Tina / Anxious Changer said...

Wow! Sounds like you had a great time - and quite the adventure! Will have to talk to you when we finally take Chris! Post pics when you can!

10:29 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home