Life With Triplets

Life with Triplets is never boring. They conspire, grow and get into anything and everything! Luckily for them, they're cute.

Name:
Location: New Jersey, United States

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Thursday!!

Ack! We leave for Florida Thursday morning! I'm excited/nervous, and the weather isn't helping much. We got a great deal on a 2 bedroom villa ($77/night). It ends up being a resort in my parents' timeshare company, but we didn't book through them. It's going to be a long trip down. A much longer car ride than they are used to. That's where the nerves come in. I'm really excited about looking at the homes/areas, and nuts over going back to The World!! It'll be trip #31 for me!

Disney World is sold out! I'm thinking it has something to do with the Super Bowl. I'm hoping it won't be ridiculously crowded. I'm sure they'll love it either way.

As a side note, you girls know that you are more than welcome when we do move! I may even be able to swing a couple of free passes!

2 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Have a great time! Can I fit into your suitcase? Ha ha.

11:44 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

WOW that is a great deal on the villa. I hope you have a great time and everything went well toda driving down.
Disney world sold out. WOW. Have fun!

6:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home