Life With Triplets

Life with Triplets is never boring. They conspire, grow and get into anything and everything! Luckily for them, they're cute.

Name:
Location: New Jersey, United States

Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Potty Time!

On Thursday, May 3, 2007, we had a very big boy moment. William used the potty twice!! We were so very, very proud of him. We told him all day what a big boy thing he had done. Grandma even brought him ice cream and watermelon. These are William’s favorite things.

On Friday, William then announced that he was “done” with the potty. A minor set back to be sure. Actually, we’re not actively potty training yet. We do have a potty that the three of them picked out when Evan had expressed interest in having a potty. Really I think they’re really not ready yet. I’m not sure if I’m ready for them to be potty trained yet. It means that they are truly not babies anymore. I still want my babies even though I tell them they are big boys. I have tried to cherish each moment knowing how fast time goes and how precious these first years truly are. I’m so grateful to have shared this time with them, and even though I couldn’t say when each first step was taken and each first word was said I do know I was there for it. I know I celebrated it.

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congrats on the Milestone....when they are ready they will take a full active interest in it.
Untill then don't worry, otherwise you only have to worry till they get married then it will be their wives' job to change the Diapers
:)

12:10 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

WOW, I'm worried about potty training one baby, and you got 3 to handle!
YAY for Will!
I hear ya on wanting your babies. They grow up too fast.

7:32 PM  
Blogger Tina / Anxious Changer said...

Congrats on the potty accomplishments! I have an anti-potty boy on my hands right now... it's very frustrating!

Good luck training all three!

9:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, I love your blog! We are expecting triplets July 4th, we have a beautiful 2 year old daughter right now and expecting 3 more beauties! Check out our website and give me some ideas of what I should expect over the years, I am terrified right now of what is to come! manntriplets.com Anyways, this is a big time for both of you, I am in the same situation with my daughter, but she just isnt ready yet. Good luck to you and your family, please check our our website and leave me some comments...Thanks so much, God Bless you and your family!
Jen

6:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home