Life With Triplets

Life with Triplets is never boring. They conspire, grow and get into anything and everything! Luckily for them, they're cute.

Name:
Location: New Jersey, United States

Sunday, November 26, 2006

Their His Kids!

We've all read and heard the stories of the scary fertility clinic mix-ups. Honestly, I've never really been too unsure that weren't among those families. They have always shown signs of being Bruce's babies (hard heads and all). Today, though, sealed the proverbial deal!

Bruce and I drove 1 1/2 hours south to the Naval Air Station Wildwood Air Museum to donate some of his aviation books. As we arrived, the boys got more and more excited! They ran around the inside of the hangar touching and trying to climb into all of the planes and helicopters-even correcting me when there was a "jet" instead of a run of the mill plane. Not too much damage was done to the place, and while Bruce and I are a little tired after chasing them around (we didn't break out the strollers as they had been cooped up for the hour and a half), we're still pleased with both their behavior and their apparent like of airplanes. Let's just hope that keeps up after our flight.

Speaking of our flight, let me just rant a little that our pediatrician will NOT write a script for prescription ear numbing drops just in case they need them. She says that they don't need them. I say I don't want my babies in pain in case they do need them. She says she'll give them drops for an ear infection-WTF!! Argh!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

LOL! ME looks exactly like my husband so we're quite sure. Also the chicken legs are a big clue!

Argh about the peiatrician. Again, I hope the trip goes smoothly!

Btw- we're in need of some pictures!!

7:43 AM  
Blogger Tina / Anxious Changer said...

LOL!!! I am doubting at this point that Chris is related to ME in anyway!! HAHA! He is so much like DH, it's rather sickening...

9:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home