Life With Triplets

Life with Triplets is never boring. They conspire, grow and get into anything and everything! Luckily for them, they're cute.

Name:
Location: New Jersey, United States

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Am I Back?

(Blowing away the dust) Anyone out there? It has been a very long time..
Okay, so here we are now in sunny, tropical, Central Florida! We have a fairly new, much larger home now as opposed to a very old, too-small-for-5-people house. Unpacking is moving along, and, oh yeah, I got a DREAM JOB!!!!!
Yesterday, I drove over to my appointment at Central Casting, and after much anticipation and nervousness, I got a part-time job! Now, I know a part time job doesn't sound like much, but it's a start. I'll be working at the hotel we honeymooned at (GF). Let me just say that every part of the process was absolutely magical! The entrance rotunda is marble with columns and gold statues. And the ramp....the paintings on the ramp.....up to reception....I'm choked up again. I'll just say that the experience was as special as anything I've done at the resort.
So, here I sit, very early in the morning feeling very blessed. I can't help but wonder if some of this peace and luck doesn't have something to do with our return to church....I believe it does.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home