Life With Triplets

Life with Triplets is never boring. They conspire, grow and get into anything and everything! Luckily for them, they're cute.

Name:
Location: New Jersey, United States

Monday, November 27, 2006

6 Days Left

...and William has the beginnings of an ear infection! Luckily, we got in to see the other doctor in the practice today. I told her I thought it was teething, but since we're flying in 6 days, I wasn't taking any chances. She checked him over and said his ear was red and possibly slightly infected, so she blackberried in a script for antibiotics. She said he'd be okay to fly. The doll that she is also said to call her on Friday and she'd send in the one for the ear numbing drops! Victory is mine!

I'm praying to have a nice picture of the boys to post after our trip, but until then...










Bobby Evan William

3 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

OMG - they are so cute! Sorry to hear about Wiliam's ear infection - I hope he feels better soon. Yeah on the numbing ear drops! Docs can be so stubborn sometimes! Looking forward to more pics of the boys. Have a safe flight/trip (just in case I don't come on before your trip).

4:30 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

WOW!!! They are so big! And so very adorable! I guess they like the dryer? LOL! Keeping you on your toes I'm sure...

Well have a very safe and easy trip. I hope William's ear infection heals quickly. Glad you got the antibiotics (And ear numbing drops!).

7:20 PM  
Blogger Tina / Anxious Changer said...

It would be amazing if we could get Chris in our dryer! The pics are great!

Hope William's ear infection is gone...and have a good time on your trip! Hope you are enjoying the warm weather!

9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home