Life With Triplets

Life with Triplets is never boring. They conspire, grow and get into anything and everything! Luckily for them, they're cute.

Name:
Location: New Jersey, United States

Monday, January 22, 2007

We're Going to Disney World????

Yes, we did win something...finally a break with work. Looks like we're going to get some. It's been a long, frustrating road filled with questions of faith for me. But, as with most things with Bruce and I, the bumps finally smoothed and we have some nice prospective things coming very soon.

After the Vegas fiasco, we found ourselves wondering where we would move. My parents became included in this, too. My mother claims that they've decided not to move to Vegas because of the reported poor healthcare. I think my dad just refuses to be far from the boys (not that my mother loves them any less than him) and found appropriate excuses. Anyway, there was a great incentive for teachers in Florida. The alternate route was surprisingly easy to navigate (at least at the level of research I did). So, it seemed Florida was the way to go. Then, of course, hurricanes came up. The area seemed to be fairly high priced and on the coast. That kind of ended that. Then, a friend from the gym mentioned the community he and his wife bought their vacation/retirement home in. It sounded really nice and close to my favorite place in the entire world-Disney World. I thought maybe with the lower cost of real estate, we could live on a Disney full time salary.

That's how the search began. We were all headed down there in a few months. Then-whammo!-this business opportunity hits. It's a year long contract with the possibility of two years. Now we need to go to Florida to see if the area would be a place we could see living so that my parents can go and buy a home there when my dad retires. Small note: If we choose another state after they've moved there, we're dead!

So, it now boils down to driving the boys there in the next few weeks! Of course, we'll be close to Disney World (and if I get my way, we'll be staying in one of their resorts).... How can I NOT take the boys??? Evan is a Mickey nut. It's instant smiles all around and lots of screams of "MICKEY!!!!" when they see him on tv or in pictures or ads. What a great 2nd birthday present, huh???

3 Comments:

Blogger Amy said...

Florida is so nice - I love it there! The boys are going to love Disney world! I want to take my boys when the get a little bit older. Sending you good vibes for Florida!

3:25 AM  
Blogger Tina / Anxious Changer said...

Wow! Now, that's a change in scenery!!! If you move down there, would you mind visitors?? I haven't been to Disney since 1996. :(

9:28 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

WOW!!! They are gonna LOVE disney world. How great.. and yea I'm with Tina, up for lots of visitors?? LOL

7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home